Terms & Conditions
We are a covid-safe restaurant and have a covid-safe plan in place.
Conditions of Entry due to COVID new regulations
Any persons entering these premises agrees to comply with the following “Conditions of Entry”, which have been implemented in accordance with the current NSW Public Health (Covid-19) Order relating to this premises for the purpose of keeping patrons and staff safe.
Patrons attending this licensed premises shall.
- Provide their name and phone number/email on entry by QR Code
- Be refused entry if they display signs of illness
- Be requested to leave should they display signs of illness after entry
- Be seated whilst consuming liquor
- Adhere to social distancing as required including at entry and exit points or where markings are in place
- Comply with any request to relocate due to patron number restrictions in any area
- Comply with reasonable directions from staff
- Consider downloading the Covid-Safe App
- Adhere to a maximum number of people per table as per government regulations.
Failure to comply with any or all of these conditions may constitute an offence under the Public Health Order and the licensee, their staff or agents reserve the right to remove from the premises any patron not adhering to these conditions
under Section 77 of the Liquor Act 2007.
The Amalfi Way respects your privacy and is committed to handling your personal information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Photography Disclosure Statement
You agree by attending The Amalfi Way restaurant and/or events, that you and your image (moving or still) may be photographed/taken being adults or children and may be used in The Amalfi Way’s website or social media sites or any other hard copy or digital format.
You acknowledge that all right, title and interest in the images shall be owned by The Amalfi Way and The Amalfi Way may, at their absolute discretion, use any of the images for commercial or non-commercial purposes anywhere in the world.
Credit Card Details
The Amalfi Way retains or holds credit card information only in accordance with the Payment Card Industry Security Standard (PCI DSS) to prevent theft or misuse. No Sensitive Authentication Data shall ever be retained by us.
Reservation – A La Carte and Functions
The Amalfi Way is fully licenced. We do not allow BYO.
We take all booking requests into consideration and we will do our utmost to honour them, however we are unable to guarantee a specific table.
Final numbers for reservations must be confirmed 24 hours prior to the time of reservation. In case of function (10 people or more) final numbers of people must be confirmed 48 hours prior to the time of reservation. Failure to do so will incur in being charged for the number of guests originally booked, if higher than the number on the day..
A function menu selection is required 72 hours prior to your reservation.
Any menu changes in relation to special dietary requirements to your confirmed set menu are required in writing via email no later than 72 hours prior to your reservation.
If you have confirmed your reservation with a limited time frame, please ensure you arrive on time to ensure the experience of guests are not impacted.
We do not charge cakeage for parties that wish to supply their own cake.
To secure your table reservation, we require CC details at time of booking. Your card will not be charged at the time of booking.
The full payment of your bill must be completed at the conclusion of your event.
In the event that you need to cancel your reservation, notification is required in writing 48 hours prior your reservation, fail to show incurs a $50 per person fee charged to your credit card.
Melbourne Cup, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day, New Year Eve, New Year Day and other Special events, reservations require full payment at time of reservation or a card capture of your credit card depending on the event. Your card will not be charged at the time of booking. Bookings must be cancelled in writing 7 days prior. Cancellation within 7 days have a no refund policy. Fail to show incurs a $100 per person fee charged to your credit card.
Valentine’s Day reservations will require CC details capture at time of reservation. Bookings must be cancelled in writing 7 days prior. Fail to show incurs a $100 per person fee charged to your credit card.
Surcharges – Sundays and Public Holidays
If your reservation falls on a Sunday a surcharge of 10% will apply or on a Public Holiday 12.5% to all food and beverage prices.
Credit Card Surcharge
Please note a variable surcharge will be applied to all credit and debit card payments.
Special Event Menus
The Amalfi Way may have a special degustation menu, Set menu or Limited menu on certain Public holidays and special event days such as Melbourne Cup, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day, New Year Eve and New Year Day. Function menu’s may not be available on Melbourne Cup, NYE, Valentine’s Day, or any special event where there is a specific function menu.
To secure a live lobster for your reservation a deposit is required at the time of booking. $ 100 deposit will be discounted from your total bill at the time of payment. Lobster pre-order’s may be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to your reservation. Within the 48 hours prior to your booking refunds will be at the manager’s discretion.
Amici Del Wharf Card
Amici del Wharf is an exclusive card reserved for residents living in Woolloomooloo. Cards will be available in venue and enable you to register on our website to receive special offers.
Amici del Wharf cards are not valid on Public Holidays and special events such as Melbourne Cup, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day, New Year Eve, New Year Day and other Special events. This may also include other The Amalfi Way events held throughout the year.
Please be aware that the Amici del Wharf card might take up to 24 hours to activate.
Capacity in our private room is 14 pp. A minimum spend is required to secure the private dining room of $2500. To secure your table reservation, we require Credit Card details at time of booking. Your card will not be charged at the time of booking.
The full payment of your bill must be completed at the conclusion of your event. All beverages will be charged on consumption.
Beverage and Bottomless Packages
Our 2 hour bottomless packages are for a Minimum 2pp. Our 3 hour bottomless Packages are for Group Bookings minimum 10pp.
Beverages included in the beverage packages may vary due to availability on the day of your event, We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Wine Vintages are subject to change without notice.
The Amalfi Way is driven to provide responsible Service of alcohol in our licenced promises. Intoxicated guests will not be served and may be removed from our venue.
Booking form must be completed and a 50% deposit required at time of booking.
Gift Vouchers/Gift Cards
The following conditions apply to gift vouchers issued by The Amalfi Way for redemption:
- Lost or stolen gift vouchers/cards cannot be replaced or refunded under any circumstances.
- Gift vouchers/cards remain the property of The Amalfi Way.
- Gift vouchers/cards cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If an order exceeds the value on the gift voucher/cards, payment for the remaining balance is required immediately.
- Please be aware that the The Amalfi Way Vouchers/Gift Cards are valid for 3 years from the date of purchase, unless stated otherwise on the gift voucher.
- The Amalfi Way reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without any notice.
The Amalfi Way by Luigi trading as The Amalfi Way is a business part of a corporate group and the various related corporate entities within the group (“TAW”) may be APP Entities as defined by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (“Act”).
- TAW collects and retains personal information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles (“APP”) in the Act.
- As a general rule, TAW de-identifies or destroys all personal information that is no longer necessary to carry out the functions or activities of TAW or those directly related thereto or that the individual has not consented to TAW continuing to hold.
- In accordance with APP 1.4, using its references, TAW collects, holds or manages the following kinds of personal information:
- Names, telephone or mobile numbers, emails, credit card information.
- This information is collected through TAW’s website or over the phone.
- The purpose of this information is to facilitate the reservation or booking of seats or tables in restaurants operated by TAW.
- An individual may seek to access information that is held by contacting TAW using the contact details on its website.
- TAW is not likely to disclose personal information to overseas recipients.
- It is impracticable for TAW to deal with individuals who have not identified themselves or use a pseudonym.
- Any information collected, held or managed by TAW is collected only as reasonably necessary to carry out the functions or activities of TAW or those directly related thereto.
TAW shall not use any personal information collected, held or managed for any purpose other than to carry out the functions or activities of TAW or those directly related thereto.
- TAW only collects, holds or manages personal information that has been consented to be held by the individual.
- TAW will only disclose information that it collects, holds or manages as allowed by the Act.
- Any unsolicited information received by TAW shall be destroyed.
- By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of TAW and by engaging in the making of a reservation or booking at a restaurant operated by TAW and by the making freely available of this policy you as the individual are taken to have been notified that your personal information has been collected.
- TAW may use your personal information for direct marketing, communicating offers, newsletters and promotions. If you no longer wish to receive the marketing communications, it will contain the necessary information to unsubscribe.
- TAW shall not disclose your personal information to any individual or entity that is not within Australia.
- TAW does not collect, manage or hold any government related identifiers of individuals.
- TAW shall take all reasonable steps (if any) to ensure that personal information held is up-to-date, accurate and complete.
- TAW shall ensure that reasonable steps are taken to protect personal information and prevent the loss, misuse, interference, disclosure, modification or unauthorized access of personal information.
- Individuals may access personal information held by TAW and any request for access shall be dealt with in accordance with the APP.